If you are on regular medication, the list of medications can be viewed via Online Access.
Alternatively, a computer generated slip with the list of your medications can be printed at the reception.
You may request repeat prescriptions without seeing your doctor, every 4 to 8 weeks, for up to 6 months (depending on your condition).
Prescriptions cannot be requested by telephone
You may make your request by:
- Log in to your Online Access account to select the items required
- Via your mobile phone or tablet:
Online Access mobile app - Android
Online Access mobile app - IOS
If you have lost your Online Access user name or password, please contact our team who will be ready to assist you.
Most prescriptions are sent directly by secure electronic transmission, to the pharmacy of your choice.
Electronic requests and electronic prescriptions are handled personally by your GP.
It is still possible to print out the "green" paper prescriptions. Please note this will be processed by other members of staff, and therefore subject to slight delay:
- By hand (and dropped in the box by the reception desk)
- By post (please enclose a self-addressed envelope)
- Ask your pharmacist to forward your request. You will need to sign an authorization letter at the pharmacy. It may take extra time to process requests this way.
Please allow 48-hours to act on your request. Please state if you would like your Prescription to go over to your preferred pharmacy, or if you would like to collect it from the surgery.